General Returns Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your Azden products for any reason you may return them for a refund or exchange (minus any charges for shipping) within 30 days of your order (see exceptions below). Please use our contact page or call 800-247-4501 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Return shipments without an RA number will be delayed in processing and may incur a restocking fee. Include a copy of your order receipt with your return and make sure your RA number is visible on the outside of the box. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please send all return items to
Azden Website Sales
200 Valley Rd, STE 101
Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856
Returns received after 30 days will incur a 15% restocking fee, to be subtracted from the issued refund. Absolutely no returns will be accepted for refund after 60 days.
Azden Product Warranty
All Azden products, whether sold directly by Azden or through an authorized Azden reseller, are covered by a Limited Warranty. Most products qualify for coverage for a 2-year period while some products qualify for an extended warranty period. Registration is now required for warranty service and should be done within 90 days of your purchase. If you’re experiencing technical problems with your Azden products due to manufacturer’s defect and would like to have your item repaired or replaced under Azden’s Warranty program, please see our Product Warranty page for more information.
Returns in Cases Of Defect Inside of 30 days (USA Only)
If the product you purchased from this website is received as defective in some way, and you would like to have it replaced or receive a refund, please contact us within 30 days for a pre-paid return.
Returns in Cases Of Defect After 30 days
If the product you purchased from this website is received as defective in some way, but it has been longer than 30 days since your purchase was made, it is eligible for service or replacement under Azden’s Product Warranty. Please Contact Us to arrange for Warranty Service, or register the product for warranty and submit a service request through warranty.azden.com. The cost of shipping products back to Azden in this case will be the responsibility of the customer. If it has been less than 60 days since the purchase was made, the customer may instead request a refund but with a 15% restocking fee applied.
Products must be returned to Azden before a refund can be issued. Most refunds will be processed within 3 business days after the receipt of product(s), however, it may take an additional 5 business days for the refund amount to show up on your bank statement. If your returned item has incurred a restocking fee, the refund amount will reflect the original purchase price minus the restocking fee. Any shipping charges paid by the customer at the time of purchase are not eligible for refund.
Azden can only issue refunds for products purchased from this website (azden.com). Azden’s products are also sold through many other authorized resellers. Any products purchased from a reseller must be refunded through that same reseller, and the customer is beholden to that reseller’s own return policy. Under no circumstances will Azden issue a monetary refund for products that were purchased from a reseller.
If you would like to return an item purchased on this site for a different item, please stipulate this when contacting customer service for an RA number. The value of your return will be applied to the item to be exchanged and any difference will either be refunded or charged accordingly.
A restocking fee of 15% may be applied to a refund in the following circumstances:
- It has be more than 30 days since the original purchase was made and the product(s) are not being returned for the reason of manufacturer’s defect.
- Regardless of time passed since purchase, the returned product(s) received by Azden are in less than “like new” condition, or exhibit signs of obvious user created wear or damage.
- The returned product(s) received by Azden are damaged in transit as a result of insufficient package.
- A product has been returned without prior authorization from Azden’s support team and/or the return package does not display an RA number on the outside of the box.
Excluded From This Return Policy
- All products under the Miscellaneous Parts category are final-sale items and are therefore excluded from this returns policy; no refunds will be given except in cases of damage or malfunction.
- Any product sold as “open box” or “refurbished” is a final-sale item not eligible for returns or refunds. However, Azden’s warranty still applies to these products so any defects can be addressed through warranty service.
- Other products sold on this website may be excluded from this return policy and different terms apply; any such exceptions will be clearly stated on the product page in the description.
Shipping charges collected on orders are not eligible for refund.