Repairs and warranty service are available by sending product to Azden’s USA office or to the designated Azden distributor of your home country. Please see the Find A Dealer page for a list of distributors for South America, Europe, and Africa. If a distributor is not designated for your country, then you must send your product to Azden’s USA office for service. If you are located in Asia or Oceania, please contact Azden Japan regarding service and repairs.
Before requesting service for your Azden product, we do recommend that you contact Azden Support to try to troubleshoot your problem first.
If you are specifically in need of a battery replacement for the PRO-XD wireless system, please go to this page.
Procedure for Products Under Warranty
Most of Azden’s products are covered by a Two Year Limited Warranty, while some products are eligible for an extension of this period to 10 years under Azden’s Ten-Year Limited Warranty. Please review Azden’s warranty terms on the Warranty page. If you believe your Azden product is not working properly due to manufacturer’s defect, and it is within the warranty time period, please follow the steps below to receive service.
- Register your product for warranty at warranty.azden.com/register
- Be aware that a purchase receipt is required for registration and to receive warranty service
- Once registered, log-in to your account on warranty.azden.com and navigate to “My Products”
- Under the product in need of service, click “Service Request”
- Fill out the service request form and provide as much detail about the problem as you can, and click submit
- An Azden representative will respond to your service request by email with an RMA number and instructions by the next business day*
- You will ship your product as instructed by the carrier of your choice (Azden warranties do not cover shipping costs)
*If you do not receive a response within 1-2 business days, please check your Email Spam folder.
Procedure for Products Outside of Warranty (USA Only)
Whether the warranty time period has expired or the problem is due to something other than manufacturer’s defect, you may still send your product in for repairs for a fee. Repair fees vary and depend on the nature of the problem and the parts required to fix it. An estimate can be given before repairs are performed. Turn-around time is generally about 4 weeks from the day of receipt of the repair items.
- Please fill out the Repair Order Form below and click submit
- A copy of your form’s data will be sent to the email provided
- Print out the Repair Order Form from your email address
- Package your repair items and include the printed form
- Ship your package to the following address. You may use any carrier you wish but we do recommend a service with tracking.Azden Service Dept
200 Valley Rd, Ste 101
Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856
- You will receive an email within 2-3 business days of receipt of your items. If you do not, please contact our office at +1 (800) 247-4501.
Repairs From Outside the United States
Repair service for out-of-warranty products can only be performed at our U.S. location. The cost of shipping is the customer’s responsibility. If you reside outside the United States and you want to have your Azden product repaired, please contact us first.