Repairs and warranty service are available by sending product to Azden’s USA office or to the designated Azden distributor of your home country. Please see the Find A Dealer page for a list of distributors for South America, Europe, and Africa. If a distributor is not designated for your country, then you must send your product to Azden’s USA office for service. If you are located in Asia or Oceania, please contact Azden Japan regarding service and repairs.
If your product is under warranty, please go to the Product Warranty page for information.
Before requesting service for your Azden product, we do recommend that you contact Azden Support to try to troubleshoot your problem first.
If you are specifically in need of a battery replacement for the PRO-XD wireless system, please go to this page.
Procedure for Products Outside of Warranty (USA Only)
Whether the warranty time period has expired or the problem is due to something other than manufacturer’s defect, you may still send your product in for repairs for a fee. Repair fees vary and depend on the nature of the problem and the parts required to fix it. An estimate can be given before repairs are performed. Turn-around time is generally about 6 weeks from the day of receipt of the repair items.
- Check to make sure your product is not on the UNREPAIRABLE LIST
- Fill out the Repair Order Form below and click submit
- A copy of your form’s data will be sent to Azden and the email you provide
- Print out the email containing the Repair Order Form data
- Package your repair items and include the printed form
- Ship your package to the following address. You may use any carrier you wish but we do recommend a service with tracking.Azden Service Dept
200 Valley Rd, Ste 101
Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856
- You will receive an email within 2-3 business days of receipt of your items. If you do not, please contact our office at +1 (800) 247-4501.