Service Procedure for Products Under Warranty
Most of Azden’s products are covered by a Two Year Limited Warranty, while some products are eligible for an extension of this period to 10 years under Azden’s Ten-Year Limited Warranty. Please review Azden’s warranty terms below. If you believe your Azden product is not working properly due to manufacturer’s defect, and it is within the warranty time period, please follow the steps below to receive service.
- Register your product for warranty at warranty.azden.com/register
- Be aware that a purchase receipt is required for registration and to receive warranty service
- Once registered, log-in to your account on warranty.azden.com and navigate to “My Products”
- Under the product in need of service, click “Service Request”
- Fill out the service request form and provide as much detail about the problem as you can, and click submit
- An Azden representative will respond to your service request by email with an RMA number and instructions by the next business day*
- You will ship your product as instructed by the carrier of your choice (Azden warranties do not cover shipping costs)
*If you do not receive a response within 1-2 business days, please check your Email Spam folder.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Standard Two Year Limited Warranty
Azden Corporation warrants, to the first purchaser, that the Azden brand product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship. Azden’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be to provide, without charge, repair or replacement (at Azden’s sole discretion), within two years from the date of purchase. Only Azden products purchased from Azden’s authorized dealers are eligible for this warranty. The cost to ship a failed product to and from Azden or to its dealer shall not be covered by this warranty. To receive service under this warranty, online registration is required. Please register the product at azden.com/warranty with a dated receipt within 90 days of purchase.
This warranty is the sole and exclusive express warranty given with respect to the product and all other warranties, expressed or implied, are hereby excluded. Neither Azden, nor the dealer who sells this product, is responsible for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not extend to any defect, malfunction or failure caused by misuse, abuse, accident, Act of God, faulty hookup, unauthorized modification, connecting this product to equipment for which this product is not intended or defective associated equipment. Please read your owner’s manual carefully.
Limited Warranty Extension
Some of Azden’s products qualify for an extended warranty, in which the terms of the standard two year limited warranty will apply for an extended period of time. The specific length of this extended warranty period may vary for each qualifying product and is expressly stated on Azden’s official websites, advertisements, product documents and/or packaging.
Regarding Warranty Repairs And Replacements
Any repair or replacement of an Azden product pursuant to this warranty does not extend the warranty, and the original term of the warranty will remain. However, all repairs or replacements issued by Azden under this warranty are guaranteed for 30 days after customer receipt.